Friday, December 7, 2012

What do you think about K-POP disease ?

Sometime i think that K-pop is a disease lol

So many people obsessed with their idol, and i don't understand what they thinking about ?

K-pop is great but K-pop not at all.

I think family and friend more important than idol, but the fact is K-pop is a disease

Obviously I have my idol, but i'm not obsessed with something like that.  why are you guys being like that ?

Gangnam Style is suck ! Even if i like it a little bit, it's catchy, but don't to be like that, look like brilliant song or something like that, this is never can be. Love this song and listen, don't cream or cry when you see your idol, that's shame on you.

Love is too short, live hard people !

I still have a K-pop idol, and i love her so much, but i had my way, and it' work, it's okay with my family.

okay i will show some pictures of her, and later i show a lot, but later, okay ~



BE A GOOD FAN,  PLEASE !

No comments:

Post a Comment