Saturday, December 8, 2012

The GAYNESS of Girl's Generation aka SNSD

I'm a fangirl, and i ship couple very hard, my bias is always Taeyeon, and how much i do focus, i see gayness every where. So much skinship between members in this group.

I don't know clearly other members, but i do know about my Taengoo, but this is just a question, and we have a conversation about that.

Girls' Generation is a big group, but they are a family, they are sweet sister and i love SNSD so much !

Skinship everywhere, can you see that ?

LOL


I realy like Sooyoung's legs, why ??? it's too beautiful, obviously Taeng love it so much, lol lol lol


And this is big fanservice for us, Yulsic is best couple, they are feat together, it' a lot of sweet moment here.


I do always think that Jessica is a bom, big bom and i obsessed with her somehow.


Okay, this is my little baby Taengoo, she is too handsome rite ? lol


She is a little boy, Im Yoona is cute boy, i love her style, very colorful !


Kwon Yuri is a prince lol, i love boyish style, so cool girl lol



Okay i am need something to do, and i will be back later to talk about this, enjoy my pic okay ? lol we all know about our girl rite ?






No comments:

Post a Comment